To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Email subscriptions

Good morning everyone.  I have a quick announcement regarding email subscriptions.  I have just added a new subscription widget to the sidebar as I will be removing the old subscription widget. I realise that there are a number of email subscribers and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

The new widget is directly below the followers and is titled Follow by email.  I will be removing the old subscription widget shortly so please if you wish to continue getting post updates via email please subscribe using the new form.

No comments: