To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The WINNER for SEPTEMBER is...

...











...











...


















...








CRAFTINGGRANNY! Crafting Granny, please email me with your address and I'll get your stamp set to you. It's gonna take a while as I am no longer a Stampin Up seller, so I'm having to go through someone else to order them so, it'll be a few weeks.But you'll get them, I promise!

3 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Oh my gosh!!!! This is the first time I have ever won anything and I'm so excited. About fell out of my chair when I saw that I had won. THANK YOU ! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! I still can't believe it........ What a wonderful way to start the day. I love the challenges and Christmas cards are my favorite cards to make. Thanks so much for making your monthly challenges open to everyone and congrats to everyone else that participated. I'm still shaking!!!! Have a fantastic October!
"Hugs" Granny

Ali said...

Congrats, Craftingranny!!!!! Great job! How awesome- Deanne, you are always so generous!! :) ~ Ali

Loretta said...

This was actually fun once I got going, I really love the new set of stamps build a bear its so cute to use in alot of different cards.



http://lorettascreativity.blogspot.com/2009/11/nov-cards.html