To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, February 2, 2009

WINNER for JANUARY is...

...
...
...
...
BARBIE391!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARBIE, please email me with your address so I can get a little RAK in the mail to you!!!!

Thanks to each and every one fo you who participated and made 5 Christmas cards!!! Isn't that cool! That's 5 less cards you have to worry about in December!!! So, get going on the February challenge now and remember to post HERE to let us know you completed your 5 cards for the challenge.

3 comments:

barbie391 said...

Wow! I am excited- I have 5 cards done and I have won something. Thanks for the wonderful challenges! I hope to get busy on Sat.doing the February challenge.

thescrapmaster said...

Congrats Barbie!!!!!

Lost in Paper said...

Congrats to you Barbie!!!!